THE CHILDREN’S HUNGER PROJECT FOOD DONATIONS LIST
Child-friendly food is lightweight, easy to handle and no cooking is required.
No sugar added Applesauce (6 pk) in individual plastic containers
8 oz shelf stable chocolate milk (Hershey)
Kind Breakfast Bars – Oat & Honey only
Nutri Grain Breakfast Bars
Craisins (1oz box/1.16oz pouch)
Fruit cups in plastic individual containers – any variety
Chef Boyardee (Pull top 7.25oz): single serve Ravioli and Chicken w/rice and veggies (no cans please)
100% fruit/vegetable juice in individual boxes
100% Apple juice
Get Your family, friends, group, school, or company involved in a food drive!
- Have a friendly competition, or office/department challenges to increase drive success. For example, IT challenges Accounting for the food drive…who can collect the most?
- Print and post a list of suggested food donations, or the poster.
- Hold your food drive for 2-4 weeks.
- Wrap collection boxes in kid friendly paper and attach the food drive poster to bins in a clear envelope.
- Post items on employee cork boards, newsletters, pay check envelopes, etc.
- Offer to accept monetary donations from individuals who do not want to purchase items but would like to support The Children’s Hunger Project kids.
- Take pictures! We would love to feature them on our website, Facebook and newsletters so we can give your family, friends or employees recognition for all their hard work.
Please call 321-610-1900 for donation drop-off to ensure someone is available to receive the items at The Children’s Hunger Project, 1855 W. King Street, Cocoa, FL 32926