03dec1:00 am11:59 pmGIVING TUESDAY IS DECEMBER 3RD - HOW WILL YOU GIVE?1:00 am - 11:59 pm
#GivingTuesday December 3, 2019 Mark your calendars! #GivingTuesday is December 3rd. How will you give? Give your time, skills, voice (make a video with your friends), goods, or dollars. Give whatever
#GivingTuesday December 3, 2019
Mark your calendars! #GivingTuesday is December 3rd. How will you give? Give your time, skills, voice (make a video with your friends), goods, or dollars. Give whatever you can to help others on #GivingTuesday, a global giving day that celebrates all types of generosity. Everyone can have an impact on #GivingTuesday.
- You can give on Facebook where funds are being matched for #GivingTuesday.
Monthly giving is the best way to ensure kids have ongoing food security. ANY amount is deeply appreciated by the kids we help!Join in! Be part of a celebration and tradition of generosity.
- Click here to learn more about leaving a legacy
- Download our food list to purchase items for food packages or hold a food drive. Food items include…
• Craisins (1oz box/1.16oz pouch)
• Applesauce (6pk)
• 100% Apple juice
• 2% Chocolate Milk (8oz shelf-stable)
• Nutri Grain Breakfast Bar
• Chef Boyardee (Pull top 7.25oz): Ravioli and Chicken w/rice and veggies
- Remember, kid-friendly food is lightweight and easy for kids to handle – no cooking is required.
- We are looking for people with office skills to volunteer in Cocoa. If you have an eye for detail and want to help a few hours a week, you can be a valuable asset to help hungry kids. Call 321-610-1900 or email us.
- Volunteer for a packing event! Spaces are limited. Complete the online form or call 321-610-1900
(Tuesday) 1:00 am - 11:59 pm
Leave A Comment