Michurch is partnering with The Children’s Hunger Project to pack food bags for students in need at MILA Elementary School in Merritt Island for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Volunteers needed to pack food bags, break down boxes, re-stock food stations, etc.
- Food will be organized and ready for volunteers to pack upon arrival.
- Free pizza and drinks will be provided for all volunteers.
- Free children’s program for children 10 and under.
- Children over 10 years old, accompanied by an adult, are welcome to participate as volunteers.
Want to Volunteer? Sign Up Here
Help us plan for the number of volunteers expected so that we account for the amount of food, drinks, and children’s programming needed.
Location: Michurch, 1750 N. Courtenay Parkway, Merritt Island, FL 32953 on
Wednesday, August 7th from 6pm to 7:30pm